Sunday, November 17, 2019

Uplifting my day

Nov, 17th/2019

This is my fifteenth moment of gratitude. To be honest, I've not been really commited with my relationship with Christ. Today, I didn't go to church, that doesn't make me a sinner or something like that, but it feels kind of bad, because yesterday I did some stuff and I had no excuse for that. So, I just woke up with the determination of having a private moment in His presence, watching a video in Youtube, a preach, and it really uplifted my soul. He answered some questions, I prayed and thanked Him for everything. As you all can see, this is NOT religion, is not something imposed by anybody, it was this guilty feeling that I felt and off course it was for a reason. God already gave me the reason why, and not because I didn't go to church today, but for some things in my life that are not what they must be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment