Thursday, November 14, 2019

14th/Jan/2019

Nov,14th/2019

This is my fourteenth moment of gratitude. It's a tough day and date, since almost a year ago my best friend passed away. As you can see in the photo, that was the last moment that we spent time together, I'm just not feeling so good today, the fact that I have to remember this date is not something that I have planned to do, this should've never happenned, but it is what it is. We had a lot of things prepared to do this year and it didn't go that way. I just miss him so much, I pretend that I'm good but he was one of the most important people in my life, and he's gone, How can I answer that?
Anyways, that necklace you see in the second photo was the one we both wore; it's like a wing, that represents that he flew away but he comes back everytime I wear it. THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM, THIS MADE ME SOMEONE ELSE, SOMEONE DIFFERENT.
"I'm going to stay with you 'till the end of the line, I love you so much Costa, and you don't know how much I miss you. It's kinda useless to say this, you will never see this post"... I actually wanted to type something else, but I just can't...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Sergio. What a beautiful display of courage! I am sorry for your loss and even though it might sound cheesy, the spirit of friendship he also wore will live on within you. ¡Un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that a lot, teacher. Thank you for your respect and condolensces, It was hard to share. Have a nice day.

      Delete