Monday, November 4, 2019

Growing in number

Nov, 4th/2019

This is my fifth moment of gratitude. Today I celebrated my older brother's baby shower since he and his wife are going to give birth their first son, and therefore, my second nephew who is called Samuel. You don't know how emotional I was today, it's like "the big deal" in my family and for me specially. I'm very grateful for this because my brother has gone through a lot of pain, stress and depression for having a kid, it's been really tough. But, he put his faith in Christ, realizing that our desires and wishes are not planned or managed by us and our time, but by God and His time. (I don't have the photo of this moment righ now, but I'll post it as soon as I can). It's a picture of my brother, part of my family, and Samuel, off course.

No comments:

Post a Comment