Saturday, November 23, 2019

Trust the process

 Nov,23th/2019

This is my eighteenth moment of gratitude. Regardless the disappointing events from yesterday and the day before yesterday that were a complete chaos, I cannot be prouder of this colombian people, each everyone of us made a stand to defend the little things that are still ours and that they can't take away from us: our dignity and our rights to moan, to protest what they want to take away from us... It's been a weird morning and I hope, from the bottom of my heart that we will work this out, if we stand, without war or violence, we can make it through. If we have to defend our house, we will, and I mean "house" by our country, our transportation, our food, our home, none of this will be taken for granted, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment